This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 13, 2020
Brand marketing candidates! Do you pride yourself in being a change agent and have robust marketing experience?
Are you looking for an organization that offers you stability and a strong growth potential?
Our highly valued client is looking to hire a Senior Brand Marketing Associate to join their marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing manager you will be responsible for creating marketing plans to increase brand awareness.
Why You Want the Job?
Requirements of the role:
- Salary range 70-80 K with Comprehensive Benefit package
- Profit sharing; bonus eligibility; Product discounts*
- Tuition assistance and employee wellness program available
- Build your career with a well-established/profitable international company
- Strong growth potential
- Flexible working environment
What You Will Be Doing? (Not limited to:)
- 3 to 5 years of solid consumer brand marketing experience
- Proven track record of executing strategic digital activation plans
- Post-secondary education;
- A growth mind set; positive attitude and an open-minded personality
- Bilingual English/French-Nice to have
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience
- Manage assigned brand/segment/category to achieve/exceed annual sales goals
- Actively manage the customer path to purchase journey
- Identify, develop customer preferred profitable brands/products
- Develop and execute multi-year brand/marketing strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional areas including Sales, R&D, Manufacturing, etc.
- Validate development of web content and other marketing materials