Every Canadian relies on Warehouse Workers to get things delivered—and we need your help to make sure things keep moving.
We’re looking for motivated individuals for a variety of tasks to work within one of Canada’s largest Liquor distributors, you’ll help get goods to customers, friends, and neighbors throughout the province.
At the LCBO you’ll be part of a highly supportive team, have access to ambitious growth opportunities, and can start working right away in London
What we offer
- Direct Hire on a Fixed Term Contract with the LCBO - You will not be employed by Drake Intl.
- $16.58 per hour
- Further Career opportunities
- Straight shifts - No Rotating
What you bring
- Strong motivation to keep deliveries moving across Canada
- Increase efficiency and customer satisfaction by loading, packing, wrapping, and shipping
- Accurate organizational skills to sort and label packages
- Ability to load and unload shipments to and from trucks
- Attention to inventory controls, daily logging, and error reporting
- Care and attention to health and safety standards
Who you are
- Have some previous warehouse experience
- Care about details, organization, and accuracy
- Are a good communicator
- Enjoy supporting others and being supported in a team
- Own safety shoes
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. (23 kg) and stand for the duration of the shift
- Clean criminal record
- Double vaccinated against Covid-19
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities, with no cost to you.
Drake International Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sign up for job alerts at drakeintl.com and make your next move with Drake.