Bre-Ex Construction Inc. is an integral part of the London and area construction community. Bre-Ex is a major participant in the construction of water supply, sewage, and storm water infrastructure throughout Southern Ontario.
Bre-Ex is seeking an Accounting Clerk to add to the team, with the following responsibilities:
- Accurately processing weekly payroll for both union and non-union employees.
- Must ensure that knowledge of the collective agreements is current.
- Be able to perform associated payroll duties such as Records of Employment, implementing pay increases etc.
- Produce, reconcile and submit annual T4s and T5018’s.
- Process and review all accounts payable transactions
- Act as first point of contact with all vendors; effectively communicate and liaise with vendors and other departments to resolve all A/P inquiries and discrepancies
- Communicate with team members to obtain the required invoice approvals
- Set up new A/P vendors and maintain A/P vendor database
- Manage and perform bi-weekly cheque runs.
A great culture, company events and room to grow are a few of the rewards for the members of our team.
Please send your resume to Craig@Bre-Ex.com
Candidates with disabilities can be accommodated in the recruitment process - please contact Human Resources.