Be a part of an energetic team creating hard ice cream flavours and soft serve mixes at Shaw's Ice Cream. Made in Tillsonburg and sold across Canada, our family owned plant prides itself on producing quality products for over 75 years.
As one of our key employees you would:
- Supervise a production team of up to 3 in all areas of safety, quality, productivity, maintenance and personnel.
- Ensure all products scheduled for production are manufactured in accordance with the proper formulas and necessary GMP, HACCP and CFIA requirements
- Improve and maintain equipment, processes and procedures.
- Ensure all sterilization and sanitation requirements for the equipment are met.
- Pasteurize ice cream mixes.
As the Chosen Applicant you would offer:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Food Manufacturing preferably in the Ice Cream or Dairy category, with some post-secondary education.
- Experience with HACCP and CFIA regulations.
- HTST pasteurization experience required
- Strong management skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in Word, and Excel
- Formulation knowledge (an asset)
- the ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Supervisory experience with the personality to manage a team.
- Motivation, initiative and an interest in growing our company
If this position interests you please send us your resume.
Shaw's Ice Cream
10 Clearview Drive
Ph (519) 631-2510