Drake International has partnered with one of Canada's Top Supply Chain Solutions providers who are looking to add Delivery Helpers to their team.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. The ideal candidate will have experience within;
- Delivery Helper and/or Driver
- General Labour
- Construction / Landscaping
What we are we looking for?
- Reliable & hardworking - Each route has a schedule they must stick to so being on time is a crucial part of the job
- Ability to work long hours - Depending on the route you could be working 10-14 hour days
- Good physical condition - You will assist in offloading of the trucks, products weighing up to 75 lbs
- Superb customer service – Remember you are the face of the company when you are delivering their products
- Assist the driver in loading and unloading products off of trucks
- Interacting with customers and clients
- Completing paperwork and logs
- Must have your own transportation as it is not located on bus route (shift time start from 5am-8am)
- Must have clean criminal record
- Must be extremely reliable and punctual
- Must be in excellent physical condition, as this position is heavy and repetitive
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!