As a Best Managed Company celebrating 100 years in business, we foster career opportunities for success. With a family-based culture, we grow through collaboration, innovation, and open communication. At Sifton, we build outstanding communities where people live, work, and play. Every day, we go out of our way to hire our next great team member.
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to join our London Residential Rental Team. As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership to the Berkshire Residential Rental operations portfolio in London. The Operations Manager is a key member of the Sifton team and represents the organization in establishing and maintaining strong relationships within the residential industry and within the Residential Rental team. The Operations Manager will ensure the safe operational oversight of the required residential rental assets, systems, and services, i.e., property management and capital investment/ renewal programs, ensuring leadership to team members as required while responsibly maintaining annual operational budgets. As the Operations Manager, you would coordinate and direct the teams to ensure each customer experience journey is achieved per Sifton Properties Limited organization philosophy and mission.
Join our team and build a career you’re proud of.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years managing all aspects of multiple residential properties. Experience emphasizes customer service, leasing, building operations, capital improvement, maintenance, risk management, financial, strategic planning, and leadership.
- Direct leadership experience leading and motivating an expansive and dynamic team.
- Excellent general management skills, including communication, customer relations, public relations, strategic thinking, problem-solving, marketing, human resources, budgets, financial accountability, and facility management.
- In-depth knowledge of all relevant legislation and regulations related to residential property management RTA, Fire code, and Health and safety regulations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
About the Role
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the daily operational oversight of the property management, operations, and administrative teams of a multi-residential London community comprised of both townhome and high-rise assets.
- This is a great opportunity for a proactive, focused, and goal-oriented individual with a collaborative and innovative working style.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates service programs, including preventative maintenance and Customer Experience initiatives.
- Fiscal management, including budget creation, adherence, and monitoring of expenses to ensure properties are sustained accordingly.
- Collaborate with peers, colleagues, and industry to ensure best practice adherence and improve product service and standards.
What We Can Offer You
- We’ll set you up for success by providing in-depth training with your team and mentors, working in partnership with our leadership team.
- You’ll enjoy special events, celebrations, and unique perks, specific to your role and work environment, that reinforce our commitment to creating a wonderful employee experience.
- Our unique rewards and recognition programs are designed to celebrate you, your contributions and promote your success.
- Our Employee Assistance Program is available for your everyday needs.
At Sifton Properties Limited, we are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Further, your well-being and safety are important to us. We prioritize work-life balance and offer strong health and safety programs, including required COVID vaccination for all roles, to support our employees, families, and the larger communities we serve.
Sifton Properties would like to thank all applicants; however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply on our website at: https://sifton.com/careers/