Agilus Work Solutions London is currently recruiting for a reputable company located in Woodstock, ON. We are looking for people with excellent customer service and computer skills and an ability to travel reliably.
Duties and Responsibilities:
If you are looking for temporary work during COVID-19 and an opportunity to build your experience then this is for you! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Skills and Requirements:
- Work in a team environment
- Data entry and administrative duties
- Speak directly with customers and assist with their questions
- Willingness to learn new skills and work in a fast paced environment
- Other duties as required by your direct supervisor
Perks and Compensation
- Communicate clearly over email and phone (i.e., outlook)
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., word, excel, etc.)
- Able to type greater than 45 wpm
- Friendly and professional
- Reliable transportation an asset (as positions may not be on a bus route)
- At least 1-2 years of previous customer service experience considered an asset
- Full-time opportunity
- Personal Protective Equipment provided
- Wage starting at $16/hr
- Temporary work with the potential for permanent placement
- Opportunity to work with a reputable company
- Day shift, 8am - 4:30pm
- Start ASAP
Please submit your resume to Tyler Withers at email@example.com.
Agilus would like to thank all that apply, however only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
We encourage you to visit our website www.agilus.ca to stay up to date with current opportunities.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection, and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.
Posting ID: 107062