This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 17, 2020
||College Diploma (3 years)
Express is recruiting for a Bookkeeper on an evaluation hire basis opportunity in London, ON! The ideal candidate will have strong bookkeeping/accounting experience, will be technologically savvy, eager to adapt in a growing company.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Maintaining Accounts Receivables, including collections of unpaid accounts
- Accounts Payable processing
- Payroll and remittances
- Bank reconciliations
- Office duties as needed
What’s in it for you?
- Minimum of a College Diploma in business accounting
- 3 years of accounting experience in a role such as accounting assistant, bookkeeper, accountant
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Why Work for Express:
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies
- Compensation: Dependent upon experience
- Monday to Friday, day time hours
- For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area.
- We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees that are working hard with the goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year!
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Bookkeeper"
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
- We are a community driven company that prides ourselves on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures as well as their families.