Agilus is seeking a Distribution Center Administrator in London, ON, for our client, a leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of industrial, worker safety, health care, transportation and consumer goods.
This is a one-year contract opportunity to showcase your strengths.
Â If this sounds like a match for you, please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at email@example.com
Role Overview: Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, the successful incumbent will be responsible for all London Warehouse Operations administrative activities. You will act as the key contact for all warehouse system transactions into the business system, for receiving, locating, shipping and disposal. Â
- Provide office clerical support including handling calls, general data entry.
- Work regularly with warehouse, operators and management staff. Will be required to communicate effectively, be technically proficient and able to accomplish time-sensitive tasks, promptly and on time.
- Remain calm under pressure, multi-task, and effectively problem-solve. A very high level of accuracy and commitment is required
- Manage the shipment of goods including Dangerous Goods classifications.
- Transact within SAP daily
- Accurately documents any exceptions to the receipt of product, within 24 hours or before (damage shortages, overages, etc.)
- Communicates any receiving/ shipping issues and/or discrepancies to the team
- Liaise with outside carriers for outbound shipments domestic and export
- Annual cycle counts and DC service request
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Post secondary education in a related field
- Proficient in oral and written communication
- Demonstrate solid customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook); knowledge of SAP
- Two (2) years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts effectively and take the initiative to resolve issues before they become problems
- Comfortable working in a high volume, environment, able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to collaborate and compromise
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.We encourage you to viewÂ www.agilus.caÂ regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â