Our Thorndale, ON based client who has been servicing the construction industry since 1974 is looking for a yard worker to join their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
· Helping to band/strap loads on trailer for loader operators.
· Performing quality control checks on loads and ensuring that all required product is loaded onto the trailer.
· Maintaining cleanliness of outdoor work areas and helping to organize inventory.
· Picking materials for shipment to site and ensuring that the correct product type and quantity is sent to the customers.
· Maintaining inventory records as necessary.
· Responsible for wearing appropriate safety equipment and working in a safe manner.
Schedule and Pay:
· Odd shift- 10 am to 7pm Monday to Friday.
· $17.00 per hour.
· Able to read a tape measure and use various hand tools.
· Front End Loader experience is an asset
· Must be reliable. Absenteeism will not be tolerated.
· Physical job- Lift up to 50 lbs.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply, email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com or call us today at 519-672-7620.
Contact us Today!