We’re looking for a superstar to join our new London Ontario team as a Senior Recruitment Specialist!
At IS2, we are in the business of making connections that work. When we’re sipping on our morning coffee and catching up with our team during our daily huddles, getting to know new or perspective candidates, or stopping by our customer sites to talk shop, we know a genuine personal connection is the most important tool in our toolbelts. We are equipped with industry-leading technology, comfortable open-concept offices, competitive salaries tailored to be of interest to qualified candidates, access to a fantastic benefits package, break rooms with all the coffee you can drink and a whole lot of awesome, knowledgeable people to guide you and help grow your career. Have we piqued your interest? Read on to find out if this opportunity would be a great fit for you!
You genuinely love connecting with people over the phone or in-person, and in turn, helping them find the right solution for their needs. And you totally get a thrill from being the driving force behind closing an important sale. Aside from a sparkling personality, you also know how to dig-in and tackle any problem that comes your way and have a keen eye for detail.
While there’s no ‘typical’ day in our world, here are some of the things you will tackle:
- Creating and placing job ads for available positions
- Talent acquisition
- Conducting on-site visits with our customers
- Actively look for opportunities to grow our business and sell our value proposition to perspective customers.
- Assist in selecting, hiring and mentoring new Recruitment Coordinators
- Marketing skilled candidates to our customer base
- Managing the check-in process for new employees
- Performing important health and safety tasks, like orientation forms, hazard assessments, accident investigations and modified duties management
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Post-secondary education (preferred)
- Great computer skills (MS Office programs are a breeze for you)
- Strong communications skills (written and spoken)
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Previous recruiting experience (considered an asset but not required)
Opportunities available in London, St Thomas, and Woodstock
Email resume to Justin Hoffer at email@example.com