Express is recruiting for an Information Systems Coordinator for an automotive manufacturer in the London, area.
What’s in it for you?
-55-60K with Benefits and Pension upon start date
-Uniform provided with laundry service
-Onsite subsidized Cafeteria access
-Career Development with a Team Atmosphere
Support all associates with technical related issues in addition but not limited to:
- Training associates on new applications
- Maintain and upgrade Windows 2013 server/exchange
- Support, update software applications i.e. ERP, Barracuda scanning, EDI applications
- Troubleshoot networking environment (TCP/IP), barcode labelers, scanners, printers and PC’s
- 2 to 5 years of recent similar working experience
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology is Preferred
- Microsoft Certifications with 2013 server, 2013 exchange, windows
- Experience supporting manufacturing industry is ideal
If interested; please send your resumes directly to Sarah Zaheer; email@example.com
After we’ve Placed You in Your Dream Job, Remember to Keep in Touch!
In Person: 300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience