On behalf of our client located in south London, we are currently looking for an experienced CNC Operator for a 6-8 month contract.
This is a straight day shift with training taking place on afternoon shift. Own vehicle is required as shift times are not bus accessible.
Must be available to start immediately - Must be able to work full time (40 hours / week)
$18/hr to start
- Prepare & operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- Mechanically inclined, experience with hand tools
- Ability to read technical drawings/blueprints (metric & imperial)
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment issues to ensure product quality meets customer needs
- Previous forklift experience an asset
- Must have a reliable vehicle (this position is not located on a bus route)
- Clean criminal record
Shifts: Mon-Thurs 6am-3:30pm, Fri 6am-10am
Training will take place on afternoon shift from 3:30-2am - will last 1-2 weeks
If you are interested, please submit your resume at your earliest convenience.