Can-Am RV Centre has been in the RV business for 50 years, and we are looking for someone new to join our Team!
We are in search of a motivated person, who works effectively in a fast-paced customer focused environment. Proven customer service skills are required as well as some technical experience/ understanding (does not have to be RV specific) We are passionate about helping our customers with their RV needs and are looking for someone who enjoys building long-term working relationships with customers.
There is opportunity for growth within our organization and we will provide the right tools and knowledge for advancement!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Checking in customers when they drop their units off for service:
- Creating Repair Orders that correspond with the customers’ needs.
- Ensuring that the customers’ needs are clearly documented on the Repair Order for the technician
- Completing customer follow-up
- Calling customer when unit is ready.
- Calling customer regarding any questions or concerns the technician may have.
- Answering phone calls and:
- Scheduling appointments
- Scheduling unit pick-ups
This position is full- time Monday to Friday year-round.