This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Mar 13, 2020
Program Manager (BUS 201900389)
Lawrence Kinlin School of Business
Faculty of Business, Information Technology and Part-time Studies
Employment Group: Admin
Type of Position: Full-time
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Note: This is a full-time Administrative position (37.5 hours per week).
Duties: The Program Manager, reporting to the Associate Dean, Lawrence Kinlin School of Business, is accountable for identifying, developing, marketing, staffing, supporting and evaluating a number of courses, programs and services offered by the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business. The Program Manager is responsible for the effective operation and delivery of courses/programs within the Lawrence Kinlin School of Business by working closely with the Associate Dean, program coordinators, professors and support staff within the School as well as other College employees and external stakeholders and partners.
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
How to Apply:
For more information and how to apply, please visit the Fanshawe College website at: https://jobs.fanshawec.ca/applicants/jsp/shared/Welcome_css.jsp
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
- Post-secondary 3 year diploma/degree in Business or Commerce
- Master's degree in a related field and/or B.Ed. or M.Ed. is an asset
- Related experience within an academic setting including post-secondary teaching and curriculum development and design
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an academic setting and/or business experience in marketing, sales or corporate communications
- Supervisor experience would be an asset
- Demonstrated marketing ability with excellent problem-solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstrated administrative background including budget responsibilities and supervisory responsibilities
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organization skills, computer skills
- Project/operational management, leadership and supervisory skills
- Ability to foster a team-based approach to operational planning and problem solving