||Mar 09, 2020
Project Management Associate
Quorum Information Systems Inc. is a North American company focused on developing, marketing, implementing and supporting its portfolio of software and services for automotive dealerships that includes:
Quorum Dealership Management Systems (DMS)
DealerMine CRM, a sales and service Customer Relationship Management system and set of Business Development Center services that drives revenue into the critical sales and service departments in a dealership.
Autovance, a sales desking system that increases sales department gross margins and improves customer satisfaction for dealerships.
- XSelleratorTM, a Dealership Management System (DMS) that automates, integrates and streamlines key processes across departments in a dealership, and emphasizes revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Advantage, a full showroom system for both franchised and independent dealerships and a comprehensive operating system that includes accounting for the independent market.
Quorum Information Technologies Inc. is traded on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol QIS.
Job Title: Project Management Associate, Services Delivery
Reports To: Services Delivery Manager
Location: St. John’s, NL, Calgary, AB or London, ON office
This is an entry level Project Management position. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Service Delivery Team as a Services Project Manager. The successful candidate will work closely with our Project Management Team and be responsible for assisting the overall coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of our Services projects. They will help ensure that all planned and executed projects are consistent with Quorum’s company strategy, commitments and goals.
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Stay current on Quorum’s delivery processes and contribute new ideas on how to enhance the delivery process
- Provide our clients with accurate and complete information throughout the life of the project
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Assist in the creation and vetting of documentation to ensure that it stays up to date with current processes and functions
- Manage and communicate changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Accurately measure internal project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and communicate results to applicable resources
- Accurately measure client project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and communicate results to applicable client resources. Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Answer dealer questions relating to services sold and other related projects
- Direct enquiries to the appropriate in-house resources
- Work closely with various members of the Services Delivery team (Network, Data Conversion, and Training) and other internal departments to ensure that all applicable tasks are completed and on schedule
- Coordinate and prepare correspondence to customer, as required. Conduct project meetings to ensure that all aspects of the project are being considered
- Assist with other office duties as required.
Quorum focuses on developing innovative and integrated software tools and applications for our flagship customer and dealership management system. We couldn’t do it without key employees that are as enthusiastic about the technology as they are about our customers. Quorum offers competitive salary and benefits packages and an incredible work environment. To apply for this position please visit Quorum’s Career Site.
**Only applicants being considered for this position will be contacted**
- Experience in a project management role
- Previous dealership experience is an asset, but not required
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communications skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with all co-workers and clients
- Excellent time-management skills is a must
- Self-motivated, and professional in appearance and manner
- A highly-dedicated team player attitude
- PMP certification or equivalent would be an asset, but not required
- The ability to adapt to added responsibility and changes to the role