This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 14, 2022
You are the perfect candidate for this role if-
If you meet all the requirements mentioned above, we are excited to have you read on and consider applying to this role!
Based in London, Ontario, our client is a non-profit organization that provides unique and flexible supports and services to people with complex medical, physical, and/or developmental needs by supporting the life they choose as part of the community in the form of 24-hour residential supports, day and overnight respite, specialized complex medical care and intensive behavioural supports, recreational programs, and support for individuals living at home with their families.
The Role- Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
Reports into- Manager of Finance
Location- London, Ontario (The role is not remote.)
Job Description- Payroll and Benefits Coordinator
The Payroll and Benefits Coordinator will be responsible for,
- You have post-secondary education in Payroll or Human Resources
- You have 2-3 years benefits and payroll administration experience
- You have experience with employee benefits administration
- You have experience working with automated payroll systems, and using relevant software such as ADP Workforce Now or SAGE, and MS Office programs
- You are an organized and detail oriented individual, willing to work as part of a team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
We look forward to connecting with you! Please send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer- committed to equity, diversity, and welcoming of applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Our client provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, Red Rabbit Learning Services Inc. will work with the applicant to meet the applicant’s accommodation needs.
- Preparation and processing of bi-weekly payroll for 600+ employees,
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of approved timesheets,
- Tracking and deducting all garnishments and other payroll deductions,
- Communicating with other departments surrounding payroll to ensure proper collection of employee data as well as preparing and distributing required reports,
- Managing employee records with accuracy and timeliness while resolving any payroll discrepancies
- Managing employee benefit plans – all enrolments, eligibility, and associated changes – while collaborating with the accounting department for payments and deductions of employee paid benefit premiums.