||Mar 20, 2020
Machine Operator III - Days - London - $19 to $23
Are you dedicated to high-quality craftsmanship? Do you love the art of machining? This woodworking manufacturing company in London specializes in architectural products and is looking for some who is passionate about making detailed and custom work from scratch.
If you have experience machining fine woods, or you’ve operated a 6 Head Moulder machine please consider this opportunity. If you're a highly-skilled machine operator who’s seeking work in the London area, please consider this opportunity. Please keep reading to hear about all the amazing perks for their Machine Operators III.
What’s in it for you?
• Days (Monday to Friday, 6 AM to 4 PM)
• $19 to $23 to start (depending on experience)
• Located in London, Ontario
• 2% RRSP Match (after 1 year)
• Health Benefits include dental, vision, paramedical, pharma,
• $150 annually for shoes and ergonomic inserts
• 4% vacation pay
• Food trucks come for lunch (Sometimes it’s even paid for by the company)
• Amazing (and fun) opportunities to support a non-profit organization
• BBQ’s, picnics, company parties, holiday events
• Tenured team -- People don’t leave here and they have lots to teach you!
• Growth opportunity - Courses and education opportunities for advancement
What will be required of you as a Machine Operator III?
• Set up and Operate a 6 Head Moulder Machine
• Understand the production schedule and meet performance goals
• Provided continuous improvement feedback
• Grinding and matching knife profiles
• Operating other equipment including saws and hand tools
• Adhere to the highest of quality standards
• Adhere to proper storage and inventory protocols
What do you need to apply?
• O.S.S.D. or equivalent
• 2+ years of work experience
• Machine Operation experience in the woodworking industry
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
• Basic math skills
• Attention to detail
What additional skills are considered an asset (but not mandatory?)
• Post-secondary in Architectural, Manufacturing, Carpentry or related
To be considered for this opportunity please apply by one of the methods listed below:
Applying directly to this posting
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Machine Operator III”
Qualified applicants will be contacted.
If you’re looking to stay connected about other opportunities like this, or you want to get more information on the London Employment market and other career resources, feel free to connect with us on your favourite social media platform:
LinkedIn (Taryn): https://www.linkedin.com/in/taryn-doherty-a41768b5/
LinkedIn (Ryan): https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-marchello-16197988/
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randstadlondon/
Don’t forget about our Referral Bonus! Great people know great people! If you know someone who might be interested in this position (or others like it), please call in to refer them at 519.679.0058. If your referral is successfully placed through Randstad, we’ll send you $100 to $500 (after they complete their probationary period).
As always, it’s confidential to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application Contact Information