This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 24, 2020
About Jones Packaging Inc.
Internationally recognized for our expertise in printed packaging, contract packaging and medication delivery products, Jones is a partner for customer-first healthcare packaging solutions.
From folding cartons, labels, intelligent packaging, pouching, blister packaging and vial filling to a wide range of medication dispensing products for pharmacies, hospitals and long-term care facilities, we offer many options to simplify the process for our customers while maximizing their brand’s value and ensuring consumer well-being.
Summary of position
If you love all things technology with an opportunity to dabble across various platforms, then this position will be of interest to you.
If you get excited by leading the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all production systems, software, and hardware and telecommunications services such as; personal computers, systems software, software applications, printers, telephones, PBX, VOIP, servers, routers, switches, modem cabling and Internet service providers and general office equipment.
If you are naturally a problem solver, with an eye for process improvement and a curiosity to obtain experience in business analysis then you'll want to consider this opportunity.
Here are some the different activities you'll be asked to do:
|As an important member of the CTS (corporate technology services) team, the Systems Analyst is accountable for the implementation, administration and ongoing maintenance of systems and foundational technologies. This position collaborates with all corporate technology team members in the systemization of business process.
If you've got:
- Perform server operating system and application upgrades, bug fixes, patching, backup, restores, and management of all servers, client computers and other Jones CTS systems.
- Respond, troubleshoot and document resolutions regarding day-to-day helpdesk requests, including software, hardware and network problems (on-site support, as well as supporting remote locations)
- Collaborate with Business Analysis resources including: technical staff, vendors & other outside consultants in the implementation, support and change management of business technology.
- Assist department to ensure hardware, software and network are available 98+% of time on 24/7 basis, excluding scheduled downtime.
- Develop systems and reporting documentation as required.
We’d like to hear from you!
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Jones Packaging Inc. will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact the Jones Human Resources department at 519.451.2100 about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please also contact the Human Resources department.
- 3-4 YR Computer Science Degree/Diploma or related technical courses great relationship building and communication skills
- 3+ years of progressive work experience in IT, including exposure to both in-house and outsourced systems and solutions.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with computer hardware (servers, desktops, laptops and mobile devices), databases and operating systems, Windows server environment and the accompanying enterprise applications, Active Directory, IIS, file servers, etc.
- Experience with VMWare - vSphere, ESXI
- Experience in the migration of ERP sized applications.
- Foundational experience in Switching, Routing, WAN and Remote Access an asset
- VEEAM experience is an asset
- Microsoft SQL Server is an asset
- Desktop support for PC environment supporting Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite.