This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jan 07, 2020
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
JOB TITLE: Digital Communications Specialist
LOCATION: Education Centre, London
SALARY RANGE: $61,312 - $81,085 per year (pending review)
HIRING RANGE: $61,312 - $78,258 per year (pending review)
DATE OF VACANCY: As soon as possible
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 2020 January 16
POSITION SUMMARY: The Communications Specialist supports the strategic communications plan by developing and implementing communications and marketing campaigns, including but not limited to digital communications, executing a broad range of communications strategies and providing collaborative input to emergent communications issues.
Duties and responsibilities include:
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Completion of a four (4) year university degree program in multimedia, communications, marketing or public relations or a three (3) year university degree combined with a one (1) year post-secondary program in multimedia, communications, marketing or public relations or equivalent. Google Analytics Certified required. Three (3) years of related work experience is required.
The recruitment process requires a criminal background check for work with vulnerable persons.
Please note it is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is received by Human Resources on or before the deadline date.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to assist you with any aspect of the hiring process, please contact the Staffing Specialist listed below for assistance.
Please use the "APPLY FOR THIS POSITION" link below to submit your electronic application. Only applications submitted using this link will be considered.
- Develop integrated marketing communications campaigns to build the Board brand, promote educational programs and initiatives and recruit students to the system.
- Liaise with digital partners/vendors related to website design and development for updates and upgrades.
- Develop and present content to support communications and marketing projects, including scripts and storyboards.
- Work collaboratively with and provide direction to Graphic Services staff in project implementation.
- Develop and provide writing and other content for social media, internet and intranet communications.
- Support and participate as a contributing member of the strategic communications team.
- Lead the development of advertising campaigns to recruit students from the early years and into secondary school.
- Conduct research and develop measurement of communication success.
- Liaise with Administrators, Learning Supervisors and Learning Coordinators to identify communications needs and plan effective communication strategies.
- Champion and demonstrate creative and innovative approaches to communication.
- Provide support to the entire Communications team to ensure digital tools support all strategies.
A. Torchia, Staffing Specialist, Human Resources
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.