Express SRG is recruiting for a Controller for an agricultural client in London, ON. Reporting directly to the owner; you would be responsible for the overall accounting operations and will be managing a team of 5-7 people.
Benefits of the job:
- 85-110k salary range DOE.
- Full Benefits and vacation package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Family environment.
- Day-to-day accounting functions of the company.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end close.
- Responsible to maintain inventory, price list and business partner data within ERP system.
- Manage regulatory reporting, including tax planning and compliance.
- Ensure compliance with Canadian legal requirements ; advising management on needed actions.
- Minimum 5+ years Controller experience-agriculture/farming exp an asset.
- Post secondary degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- CA, CPA, CMA designation is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
If interested; please send your resumes to Sarah Zaheer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.