Together we’re going places!
Voyago is currently recruiting for a Administrative Coordinator in London, Ontario.
Voyago is Ontario’s Leading Mobility company, a subsidiary of Transdev. We’re hiring dynamic, high achievers looking to be Difference Makers within the industry. Voyago continues to advance across Ontario with our multi-model diverse platform covering all mobility segments, including Medical Transportation, Student Transportation, and Public sectors with Mass Transit, Para Transit, and On Demand Personal Mobility.
Our employee success is built on our commitment and emphasis on training and orientation process. Voyago prides itself on the growth of our employees by supporting and encouraging them to develop skills that lead to successful careers.
Voyago believes in the strength of our people and remains committed to our Golden Values statement created to reflect our promise of performance to our employees, customers, and communities in which we operate.
Our teams are continuously recognized as top performers in client programs and Safety awards. Voyago is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Safest Employers and a recipient of the Excellence Award. If you’re a self-starter looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your achievements come join us, apply today.
Reporting directly to the Director of Special Projects, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Director in the completion of responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI), Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Expressions of Interest (EOI) and Tenders that reflect Voyago’s capabilities and operational and customer expectations. This position will be based in London, Ontario.
- Monitor Bids and Tender sites to relay potential opportunities to the Director
- Analyze/interpret requirements of RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ, EOI and Tenders
- Assist in the proposal response effort including coordinating necessary meetings and acting as the central point of communication for the proposal response team
- Participate in proposal strategy displaying multiple disciplines necessary to complete submission, assist and coordinate the information of the various disciplines meeting all brand qualities
- Gather proposal content by identifying sources of information
- Assist the Director to develop and write clear and concise proposals in response to proposals and prepare other documents in support of the process, producing finished documents for submission
- Perform quality control on final documents
- Obtain approvals by reviewing proposals with key providers and project managers
- Proposal printing, assembling, mailing / shipping
- Assist in setting up post-proposal evaluations debriefs to obtain insights for improving the proposal process
- Assist with managing, monitoring and maintaining the proposal database, files, and systems through appropriate information management systems
- Keep accurate records on proposals in progress, completed, wins, losses, etc
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualifications that include, but are not limited to, the following:
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
Why work for us?
- 2-3 years of experience in proposal development or similar environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, English, Arts, Communications or a related field or equivalent experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Self-motivated with the initiative to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Effective multitasker who is capable of handling shifting priorities within a demanding deadline-orientated environment and who can take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Strong English language and writing skills – including attention to detail and ability to proofread and edit material, as well as an aptitude for understanding technical terminology
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain strong, positive internal and external relationships with a range of stakeholders from senior level management to design and administrative staff
- Strong computer skills: Proficiency in MS Office
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Competitive Benefit Offering
- Rewarding career with a growing company
- Great company culture
- Award Winning
- Growth oriented company
- Subsidiary of Global Transportation Provider (Transdev)
Sounds interesting? Please send your resume and salary expectations directly to Anna Micka, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com
Voyago is committed to provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request of the internal or external applicant. If you require an accommodation due to a disability for an interview, please notify Human Resources directly to make appropriate arrangements when contacted for an interview.
We thank all applicants however only those under consideration will be contacted.