This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jul 28, 2020
Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
We recognize that the construction industry is changing at a rapid pace and we continually strive to be at the forefront. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers and develop creative solutions for complex problems on some of the most intricate projects. It doesn’t matter what your expertise and craft is – there are no boundaries. We are a group of leading professionals with a variety of expertise: engineers, investment bankers, superintendents, estimators, software engineers, accountants, lawyers, marketing and communications consultants, sustainability professionals, and project managers. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some cool things we have done.
You as a Banking Analyst will:
Is this the right role for you?
- Provide corporate banking support for a portfolio of over 100 bank accounts.
- Cash flow management – drive returns utilizing high interest bank accounts and term deposits for a very large short term investment portfolio.
- Investment reporting and monitoring – responsible for the monthly accounting and reporting for the investment and banking portfolios.
- Treasury control functions – assist with the implementation and monitoring of cash controls.
- Assist with month end reporting and the year end audit.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. While only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview, be sure to continually check our website for other related positions as they are posted.
Accommodation for Applicants will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
- You have a strong accounting background and experience using accounting and ERP software.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- You are a well-organized and detail oriented individual able to work as part of a team in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a highly technical accountant that has a strong attention to details that can offer process improvements and innovative solutions.
- You possess strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel.