||Mar 24, 2020
Warehouse Clerk - Ingersoll - $19.50 - Permanent - Full-time - Afternoons
We’re looking for a Warehouse Clerk for this Food Warehousing company located in Ingersoll, Ontario. If you love working warehouse positions with customer-facing aspects, this role could be perfect for you. You will be responsible for coordinating orders with clients and working with the warehouse associates to get them ready! This is perfect for any Warehouse Specialist who is computer savvy and familiar with all sides of warehousing.
What's in it for you?
• Full-time & permanent
• $18 to start + $1.00 (after 3 months) + .50
• Life insurance benefit
• Health benefits – Dental, Visions, prescription drugs & more
• Safety boots subsidy $150/year
• RRSP (after 1 year)
• Afternoon shifts - 12:00PM to 8:30PM
What does this Warehouse Clerk position require?
• Make inbound and outbound calls to customers
• Maintain inventory records on an RFP system
• Prepare inventory for shipping and distribution
•Unload and load shipments
• Reading product numbers and case-picking
• Oversee scheduling of inventory deliveries
• Some elements of data-entry
What do you need to apply?
• Ability to lift up to 50lb repetitively
• Ability to read and write English.
• Computer Savvy
What’s considered an asset?
• SQF and HACCP knowledge
• Previous experience with CRM or RFP systems
Please apply online today!
To stay connect to career opportunities feel free to connect with us through your favourite platform:
(2) Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randstadlondon/
(3) Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't forget to ask about our NEW, exclusive insider app. It's an easy way to obtain employment right from your fingertips.
Randstad London is committed to helping you tackle the challenges and take advantage of promising career opportunities. Connect with me today to learn more about the many open positions.
Please keep in mind we have a referral bonus program for anyone we find a placement for both permanent and temporary. Ranging from $50 to $500 depending on the candidate skill level.
All skilled trades referrals if placed permanent and complete the probation period we pay you $500 cash
Search thousands of jobs and other roles to find your next job. As the Canadian leader in staffing, recruitment and employment services, we have the expertise to help you take the next step in your career. Contact Taryn in the London office to hear about current and future industrial, Skilled Trades, and Industrial management opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application Contact Information