This position is responsible for performing operations tasks involving the receiving, storage, cleaning, packaging and shipping of grain.
- Perform at least six tasks in the operations area contributing to customer service, grain conditioning and general facility upkeep
- Operate various types of mobile equipment
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Has developed skills through formal training or considerable work experience
- Works within established procedures
- Completes work with a moderate degree of supervision
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience required
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. It does not include all responsibilities and skills required of the job and may be changed at any time. All responsibilities must be completed in compliance with all safety protocols, policies, procedures and consistent with the spirit and philosophy of The Andersons’ Statement of Principles.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed, but are not to be seen as a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Also, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer. The Andersons, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace. The Andersons, Inc. is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Note: The Andersons, Inc. conducts drug, alcohol and/or medical testing of applicants and employees based on type of position. A copy of our testing policy is available by contacting the HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
To Apply: https://andersonsinc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TheAndersonsCareers/job/Granton-ON-Canada/Worker-II_R6353