agilus Work Solutions, has an opening for a Customs Analyst, for our client, a leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of industrial, worker safety, health care, transportation and consumer goods.
This is a one-year contract opportunity to showcase your strengths.
Â If this sounds like a match for you, please submit resume to Alexis Gleam at email@example.com
Reporting to the Customs Manager, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate clearance of imported product into Canada, working directly with brokers, logistics partners and CBSA / Border agencies as required.
- Manage all aspects of Customs import release; confirming entry process and post entry activities while conforming to regulatory requirements
- Manage all open customs entries including analyzing and correcting within SAP to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure compliance by reporting all entries within CBSA month end timelines to prevent penalties
- Responsible to maintain knowledge in Customs Import requirements / regulationsÂ
- Customs Designation OR CCS (Certified Customs Specialist) preferredÂ Â Â Â
- Working knowledge of CBSA CSA Program an assetÂ Â Â Â
- SAP / GTS competency required an assetÂ Â Â Â
- Intermediate MS Office (Excel, Outlook)Â Â Â Â
- Good knowledge of Canadian Importation Law, Customs management, Tariff structures International Incoterms / Trade Agreements expertise (NAFTA, etc) an assetÂ Â Â Â
- Experience in demand planning/forecasting and supply planning, including processing purchaseÂ
Required Education:Â Â Â Â
- University Degree in Business, Engineering or related discipline (APICS certification or business related experience would be an asset)Â
agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Â Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to viewÂ www.agilus.caÂ regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!Â Â Â
TC17XPÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â