This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 04, 2020
Express is recruiting for three temporary Retail Sales Associate positions for our client in London, ON! The successful candidates will provides pro-active, friendly and professional service to all customers that enter our client store. They focus on delivering service that exceeds our customer’s expectations and ensures that all customers leave with everything they require to support their needs.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Provide excellent in person customer service.
- Assist with stocking shelves and inventory counts.
- Operates cash register and process transactions for customers both via cash and debit/credit.
- Other duties as required.
What’s in it for you?
- 1 year customer service experience in a a retail environment
- Excellent communication skills with and outgoing personality.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work between the hours of 9am-8pm, including weekends
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Retail Sales Associate"
- Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
- Compensation: $14.00 per hour.
- Monday to Sunday hours, between 9am-8pm