Over the past 50 years Bre-Ex Construction has been operating throughout Southern Ontario and continues to be family owned and operated to this day. Our industry leading experience, product expertise, customer service and workmanship are evident in our corporate structure and overall performance.
- Coordinate the operation of a small fleet of dump trucks.
- Coordinating Field/Shop/Office operations
- Understand and implement direction from site Foremen
- Coordinate equipment, labour and materials for various construction projects
- Learn, follow, and enforce company policies and procedures
- Scheduling and cost control
- Willing to learn and take direction.
- Must be able to communicate well with others.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to work under pressure in some situations.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to meet safety requirements and follow applicable safety polices.
- Work overtime when required.
A great culture, company events and room to grow are a few of the rewards for the members of our team.
Please send your resume to Craig@Bre-Ex.com
Candidates with disabilities can be accommodated in the recruitment process - please contact Human Resources.