||Mar 19, 2020
||High School Diploma
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for an experienced Bilingual Customer Experience Representative. Our client is one of Canada's leaders in investments and financial services.
* Permanent placement with the company
* Competitive base salary and semi annual bonuses
* 3 weeks, paid vacation per calender year paid sick days
* Great office environment - weekly lunches, contests,
* Paid dental, health and vision benefits.
* Outbound debt collection calls to delinquent customers in both French and English
* Inbound calls from customers regarding their accounts in both French and English
* Updating account information, payment methods and payment arrangements
* Maintain accurate and update information on customer's files
* Manage and analyze complex situations to find appropriate options and solutions for customers
* Must have 2 years minimum experience in a Customer Service related role
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
* OSSD or equivalent
* Proficient in MS Office programs
* Able to adapt easily to high pressure situations
We thank you for your interest in this role. Only candidates being considered for interviews will be contacted.
Salary: CA$15.50 - CA$18 per hour
Application Contact Information