Vuteq Canada is a tier 1 automotive supplier, located in Woodstock -- the heart of Southwestern Ontario! We're currently looking for a Forklift Operator to join our team. If you are interested in working for a company that promotes professional development and work/life balance, we'd love to hear from you!
We are a non-unionized environment that promotes internal growth; we believe in the development of our team members in order to succeed as an organization. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with a company, look no further!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate a forklift in a safe manner
- Maintain accurate records of the amount, type and location of parts and supplies on hand
- Maintain production records
- Operate the inventory scanning system
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized environment
- Legally permitted to work in Canada
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Equivalency
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must have 1-3 years of forklift experience
- Ability to work rotating day and afternoon shift (change every two weeks), or a straight midnight shift
- Available and willing to work mandatory overtime shifts; this can be before or after your regularly scheduled shift, or on Saturdays
- Capability of standing for up to 8 hours/day
- Capability of using your hands and wrists in a repetitive manner
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs repetitively for up to 2 consecutive hours
- $18.55/hr to start, progression to $22.05 + employer paid benefits
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- Bonus's paid twice a year
- $0.50 shift premium for afternoons & midnight shifts
- Overtime premium (1.5x regular wage) paid after 40 hours worked/week or 8 hours worked/day
- Safety boot entitlement
- Leadership opportunities
- Company-provided uniforms
- Yearly safety boot entitlement
- Team member recognition
- Social & Community Involvement
- Days and Afternoon Rotation OR Straight Midnights
- Most positions have Overtime MANDATORY- 6 Days per week
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise in the work environment is usually moderate.
Vuteq Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
To apply for this position visit www.vuteq.ca
While we appreciate all applications received, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.