Become part of a team of highly skilled and experienced staff in a growing rural public accounting office!
We are looking for a full time skilled Bookkeeper / accounting Clerk who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
The position will appeal to someone who wants the opportunity to expand his/her knowledge in accounting and tax, and work in a dynamic and challenging environment. This position services clients with a hands on approach, delivering experience, integrity and exceptional service.
Energetic, flexible team player
Experience with QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online and Sage Accounting
Work efficiently and effectively
Attention to Detail
Ability to problem solve
Experience in a public accounting office is an asset
Tax Knowledge is an asset
Duties Include, but are not limited to :
Performing a wide range of bookkeeping, accounting and financial tasks.
- Full cycle bookkeeping/accounting including payroll for a diverse range of customers
- Prepare a full set of books to trial balance and assist with yearend preparation
- Government filings and banking
- Manage customer contact and communications with regards to all bookkeeping/accounting inquiries
- Prepare & Analyze financial reports for clients, as needed
- Conduct and take part in customer meetings
- Maintain all relevant internal process functions
- Customer on-site bookkeeping periodically
- Actively participate in business development initiatives
- Perform related assignments and special projects as required
- General office duties such as filing, telephones and general housekeeping
Salary commensurate with experience
Advancement opportunities available for the right individual.
If this sounds description sounds like a fit for you, please send your resume. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)