Agilus Work Solutions is currently recruiting for Machine Operators for a client in Woodstock.
The machine operator is responsible for safely loading steel coils, weighing as much as ten metric tons, into a steel slitting machine. Safety is of the utmost importance!
Rate of pay:
$16.50/hr. + shift premium + 4% vacation pay weekly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load raw material and unload processed material in a safe and productive manner.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy when performing machine setup.
- Change settings of the machine to produce finished goods to order specifications
- Operate computerized panel to perform repetitive machining operations
- Responsible for efficient and safe operation of various machinery
- Production reporting and downtime tracking
- Proper product identification and status tracking
- Work order tracking and completion
- In process quality inspections and the use of measuring tools
- Work to continuously improve all areas of productivity and reduce scrap.
- Inform supervisor or team lead of non-conformance issues.
- Maintain cleanliness of work station and meet 5S requirements.
- Participate in all required Safety training provided by the company, practice safe working habits and report any recognized workplace hazards.
- Overhead crane experience is an asset
- Ability to interact with supervisor to take direction on job assignments, to seek clarification on unclear job instructions and to seek help when problems arise.
- Two to four years of Machine Operator experience
- Completion of secondary school or equivalent.
Please submit your resume to Angela via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus Work Solutions would like to thank all that apply however; only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We encourage you to visit our website to stay up-to-date with our current opportunities.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection, and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.