An Enhancement Technician at TLC Landscaping is primarily responsible for supporting ongoing maintenance and installation work. Reporting to the Team Lead, this employee works under tight deadlines to take our clients’ curb appeal to the next level.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Condo maintenance (spray fiesta, install mulch, remove dead plant material)
- Installation (lift and relay interlock, fence repairs, build gardens, etc.)
- Operate heavy machinery
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects
- Inspect vehicles and equipment daily to ensure safe operation
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Eye for detail, great attitude, and a customer-first approach
- Completion of extensive in-house training
- 1+ years of landscaping experience preferred
- Valid Drivers License G required
- Effective communication skills with clients, project managers, and team members
We’re redefining what it means to work in the landscaping industry. Gone are the part-time, dead-end positions. In its place are year-round roles with ample opportunity for education and advancement — for a career that grows with you.
Think landscaping is just a summer job? Think again. We’re proud to offer our full-time employees year-round income. That means you get 90% of your summer salary 52 weeks of the year.
We believe that happy workers equal happy clients. That’s why all full-time employees receive full health and dental coverage after 3 months with TLC — so you can show up to work healthy and ready to make magic happen.
If this role is for you, head over to tlc.ca/careers to apply.