Craigwood Children, Youth and Family Services is a fully accredited not-for-profit children’s mental health centre providing a variety of innovative youth serving programs with locations in London and Ailsa Craig. Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the following position:
Location: Ailsa Craig
(Some flexibility in hours)
This position combines both cleaning and maintenance responsibilities.
The maintenance/cleaner is responsible for performing general maintenance and cleaning of building and property at our locations in Ailsa Craig and London.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the maintenance areas of: electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, drywalling and painting.
- Secondary School diploma.
- Current First Aid/CPR certificate.
- Valid current driver’s license and satisfactory proof of insurability.
- Two years’ experience in a directly related position.
- Dependable vehicle to be able to get to work.
- Flexibility and interest in acquiring new skills.
- Understanding and comfort in dealing with challenging youth.
If successful, you must provide:
- A valid Ontario driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation and insurability.
- A Current Driver’s abstract.
- Current Police Records Check & Vulnerable Position Screening.
- Health Assessment.
- Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate.
Please submit your application to:
Human Resources, Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services
Attn: Teresa Pinches
520 Hamilton Road, London, Ontario, N5Z 1S4
Fax: (519) 432-8964
Craigwood Youth Services is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process please contact our Human Resources department at email@example.com
London is a designated area in Ontario under the French Language Services Act; bilingual candidates are encouraged to consider this opportunity
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.