||Jun 12, 2020
Are you specialized in all things Warehouse in the London area? This Warehouse Associate position could be for you. We’re looking for someone who is an expert in order picking, shipping-receiving, operating forklifts and packing orders & loading them into trucks. You will be using an RFP system to track inventory so, if you’ve used shipping software and you’re computer savvy, then your skill set in demand! We’re looking for someone who’s not afraid to work with people, and will take customer calls. What’s awesome about this Warehouse Associate role in London, Ontario is that this is a small team of people who love their job.
What’s in it for you?
• $17 to 18 hourly to start
• DAYS – Monday to Friday
• Great team-- small where you know everyone personally
• A lot of variety in your job
• Opportunity to be hired on permanently
What would a permanent opportunity look like?
• Profit-Sharing (up to 2% of your annual earnings
• Health benefits after 90 days – You pick your package
• RRSP match after 90 days, match percent increases with tenure
• Vacation time – Increases with tenure
• Employee & Family Assistance programs
• Discounted insurance rates through cooperator insurance (personal, home & auto)
• Charity Day – You can take a day off to support a local non-profit of your choice!
• Company ethics program
• Employee survey – Continually working to make it a better place!
What will you do as a Warehouse Associate?
• Run drivers through logistics
• Pick orders from bin locations
• Input inventory information into RFP system
• Help receive incoming goods from the trucks
• Assist with shipping order out
• Working with customers on the phone
What are the mandatory skills for being a Warehouse Associate?
• Experience working with RFP systems
• Order picking experience
• 2+ years of Warehouse experience
• Customer service or customer-facing experience
• “All-in-to-Win” attitude
What skills are considered an asset?
• G License
• DZ License
• Experience in a leadership role (eg. Team Lead)
• Forklift Operation
Please apply online today. Like all our positions, it's free and confidential to apply
If you want to stay connected to Skilled Trades & Industrial Support position in London and the surrounding area, feel free to add Taryn on her recruiter accounts:
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/taryn-doherty-a41768b5/
Don't forget to ask about our NEW insider app for your smartphone. This is an easy way to stay and touch and streamline your job search with Randstad London.
Randstad London is well-versed in tackling the issues that come with job-hunting. We seek to partner with you to help you find, full-time permanent career opportunities. Please connect with me to find out more about the promising opportunities we have here.
Please keep in mind we have a referral bonus program for anyone we find a placement for both permanent and temporary. Ranging from $50 to $500 depending on the candidate skill level.
Application Contact Information