Drake International is seeking Warehouse Labourers to join our clients site located in East London. This client specializes in farming, agriculture, outdoor hobby equipment and pet supplies.
This is a full time opportunity that will allow candidates to learn and grow their skillset on the job. Our client offers a great work environment and 40 hours per week. The ideal candidate will have experience within;
- Shipping / Receiving
- Inventory Control
- Picking / Packaging
- General Labour
Daily duties include:
- Loading and unloading products from trucks
- Picking and packing orders for shipment
- Building skids with products for individual stores
- Cleaning and general upkeep of work area
Successful candidates will:
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs repetitively (partner lifts)
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working as part of a team as well as individual work
- Must be able to read purchase orders
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Must have steel toe work boots
Hours: Monday-Thursday - 4:00pm-2:30am (this shift is not bus accessible)
Interested candidates, please submit your resume for consideration. While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the specific requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing, naturally evolving to offer a dynamic suite of Talent Management Solutions. Our mission is to create opportunities for people and increase organization's bottom line, through maximizing the potential of human capital assets.
Thank you for your interest to be a part of our Top Talent group. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Networks. It's free, simple and quick.
Thank you for applying!