Drake International has partnered with one of Canada's most successful banking institutions, and we are searching for a Senior Bilingual Customer Service rep to join their team.
In this role, the successful candidate will be working in the Institutional & Pension department.
The ideal candidate will have a background in an account management related role, excellent problem solving and superior customer service skills.
- 10% Bonus per year (performance based)
- 100% Benefits
- Flexible hours
- Professional environment
- Excellent potential for growth
- Receives incoming telephone inquiries, issues or concerns directly from pensioners, their family members, legal representatives, etc
- Processes manual client instructions and daily lump sum files
- Researches and supplies relevant information on current state of pensioner environment to Client Service Team
- Provide effective desk coverage for absent co-workers
- Provide peer work verification ensuring processing accuracy and timeliness within established policies and procedures.
- Call Centre/Quality Control/Processing.
- **Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French (Fluent)
- Successful completion of post-secondary program (with focus on accounts or finance OR equivalent training)
- Progressive experience in fund accounting and unitization is an asset
- Detail orientated with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in customer service
While we appreciate all applications, only those qualified will be contracted for an interview.
Thank you for applying.
Refer a Friend
Introduce your friends to Drake and we will pay you up to $500* if we place your friend in a permanent position. You can also earn $50* if we place your friend in a temporary assignment. * Please see your local branch for details. (Offer not available in the province of BC)