This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||May 21, 2021
||College Diploma (2 years)
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Why Join Marwood
Who We are:
We are happy to have you join our team!
- Marwood International Inc. is a full service, award-winning, Tier I and 2 automotive OEM structural components and modular assembly supplier, that focuses on waste elimination and light-weighting initiatives from prototypes to full volume products to end of life service parts throughout Canada, US and Japan.
- Marwood is also a well-established Canadian owned manufacturing company which have been in the industry for 30+ years!
- We are community oriented, and focused on health and wellness.
Apply today to speak with our recruiter!
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Human Resources Specialist will provide support to the Human Resources Manager and Department by compiling, maintaining and processing information relating to all Payroll, Benefits and other Human Resources functions, and will assist in the development and implementation of all Marwood marketing and communications strategies.
- Competitive Pay plus premiums
- GREAT benefits and Perks: dental, medical and vision coverage, as well as outstanding pension plan and more
- Also, company provided uniforms!
Key Requirements: (or Must to Have)
- Responsible for all recruitment related activities, recruitment and selection activities
- Assist in designing enhancements to and development of communications and marketing programs in order to promote and its services. Also, responsible for helping to ensure consistent and cohesive messaging that speaks to the community at large.
- Responsible for completion of statistics/reports
- Responsible for updating and record keeping of all Job Descriptions
- Maintain absolute confidentiality and advise Human Resources Manager on important issues
- Assist with projects and updating systems
- Continuous professional development
- Other relevant duties
We are committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
For more information, please visit our website: www.marwoodinternational.com
- Grade 12 GED, or equivalent
- Human Resources Management Certificate Program
- Computer efficiency skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, and data bases as required
- Two (2) years of related experience or business administration experience or equivalent
Application Contact Information