||Jul 20, 2021
Execulink Telecom, is the leading independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, offering a variety of telecommunication services and multiple network options that allows their customers to benefit from flexible solutions based on their unique requirements. Internet, Telephone, TV and Mobile Services. These services are available to all levels of industry, encompassing business, government and residential customers.
Execulink Telecom’s Mission is to connect customers with everything that matters with the affordable and awesome experience they deserve.
Execulink Telecom is seeking a professional who values the lifestyle of living within the Southwestern Ontario area and is an inquisitive, critical thinker to join the leadership team.
The Position…Human Resources Manager
As the successful candidate you will report directly to the CEO, but will develop respectful and trusting relationships with all members of the leadership team. Your primary focus is to act as a crucial link between Execulink Telecom and the leadership team and team members Human Resources and Health & Safety needs.
In this role you will:
You will be a forward thinker, comfortable with change, an innovator, collaborate well with other leaders, and be adept at goal setting and adding value added support.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the Company, through managing, supporting and mentoring their Human Resources Team.
- Develop and promote the corporate culture to enable employees to live Execulink’s Mission/Vision/Values and UVP
- Manage, Support and Mentor the HR Team
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Employment and compliance to regulatory matters
- Employee orientation, development and training
- Compensation and benefits
- Occupational and NonOccupational claims management
- Health & Safety
- Strategic HR planning to support attainment of Corporate objectives
Execulink is a family owned company. The position will be located at the Woodstock location which has a very comfortable 30-minute commute from any direction.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
What does Execulink Telecom offer?…
Execulink Telecom is committed to making its workplace a rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, with all of the benefits that go along with it.
Execulink Employee Perks
- 10 years of progressive Human Resources management at a managerial level, with demonstrated success in leading a successful HR department
- CHRL or CHRP designation preferred with post-secondary university education in Human Resources Management
- Solid communication skills and the ability to provide excellent HR customer service to the department leaders
- Knowledgeable in both Federal and Provincial employment legislation
- Demonstrated strategy development, critical and strategic thinking abilities with highly honed problems solving and analytical skills.
- An excellent interpersonal skill set with relationship building focus and the ability to ask the difficult questions with the resulting positive outcomes for the company as whole.
If this opportunity sounds like the fit for your career development and you would like to be considered please submit your resume in confidence to Cheryl DeCooman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We appreciate all interest but will only be able to respond to those candidates under consideration.
- High energy, professional environment in a casual atmosphere where you are a part of our family, not just a number
- Free and/or discounted services (Internet, Cable TV, Local Telephone, Long Distance, Mobility)
- Interest Free Computer Loans
- Comprehensive Dental & Medical Benefits
- Company sponsored RRSP contributions
- Health & Wellness Program
- Career Development & Scholarships