Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to Motif’s CRO, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator will support Motif’s growth by analyzing large amounts of data, summarizing information and compiling reports that identify potential business opportunities. The successful candidate will be skilled in industry and product analysis to enable decision-making and forecasting. This fast-paced and multi-dimensional position which requires a candidate who is a self-starter, highly motivated, and able to deliver timely and accurate results. NOTE: This is a remote role with expectation to travel by vehicle to Toronto and London, Ontario area when required.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif operates as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP's) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is positioned for significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals with a desire to work for a rapidly expanding start-up to join the team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
Data Management and Analysis
- Routinely analyze key data in order to identify emerging trends and strategic opportunities
- Provide reports that identify potential business opportunities.
- Coordinate with Marketing to ensure alignment with overall brand strategy,
- Responsible for Salesforce administration and management; ensure accuracy and timeliness of all sales pursuit data
- Provide weekly and monthly pursuit status reports
- In coordination with CRO and Finance, prepare and manage various revenue reports as required
- Provide overall support of all revenue team activities including: quoting, coordinating appropriate follow up of marketing generated leads or inbound sales inquiries, and managing various client requests
- Manage requests and updates from Motif’s finance department
- Assist the CRO and Sales Manager as required in sales planning and execution tasks
- Participate in go to market strategy execution through preparation of collateral and presentations for target pursuits
- Frequent communication with Motif’s internal departments is required; particularly in the areas of brand onboarding and client relationship coordination
- Support CRO in managing and tracking of KPI’s of sales and marketing programs
- Manage timelines and activities of sales and marketing programs
- Work with marketing on all required sales and marketing materials and activities
HOW TO APPLY:
- Bachelor's degree in Business (Finance, Sales and/or Marketing)
- Proven analytical skills and ability to organize large amounts of data
- Demonstrated understanding of the cannabis industry (or pharmaceutical, manufacturing, food)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills / excellent interpersonal skills
- A self-starter that anticipates the needs of a growing organization and recommends improvements to the executive team proactively
- Experience working with senior decision makers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and high workload
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
Please submit your resume, cover letter and copy of your school transcript to Motif Labs careers page at: www.motiflabs.ca Please note you must be 19 years of age to both enter our website and also to work for our company. We thank all interested applicants but only those who have been selected for interview will be contacted.