Are you looking for a career growth opportunity in the recruitment and staffing industry in a professional business setting?
Drake International, an international recruiting company is currently searching for a talented Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join our London team. You will have the opportunity to build a lucrative career while making a positive impact on people's lives. We are looking for someone who is independently motivated, highly organized, has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and thrives in a high-rewards setting.
Scope of the Role:
- New business development by identifying, securing & managing new clients & sales opportunities.
- Telemarketing calls to prospective & existing accounts for the purpose of developing new business, cross-selling and/or up-selling.
- Develop a robust candidate pipeline through networking, direct sourcing, referrals, database mining, referencing and job postings
- Pre-screen, interview, and evaluate candidates to understand their career objectives and skill sets
- Actively work job orders by qualifying and matching the best qualified candidates
- Prepare and present candidates to clients for career opportunities
- Build and nurture relationships in order to be recognized as the recruitment company of choice and the leader in Customer and Contractor Satisfaction
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure timely and quality order fulfillment
You are a team player, who is:
- Tenacious and results-oriented - you love a challenge
- Passionate about building relationships - you add value
- Energetic and urgent - you value a strong work ethic
- Motivated to be at the top of your profession - you are proud of what you do
- An excellent communicator, presenter and negotiator - you are a professional
- Able to "think quickly on your feet" - you are a resilient problem-solver
- Competitive in nature with a service orientation - respectfully, you like to win
- Driven to exceed activity and production metrics - you have a "do more" attitude
- Naturally able to match top talent to customer staffing needs - you can find "purple squirrels"
- Drawn to create a superior candidate experience - you are compelled to make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Exceptionally organized and able to balance changing priorities - you are calm in the centre of a storm
- Energized by candidate placements - you are a recruiter with a proven track record - previous experience that translates well for this role - Minimum 2-year experience in the recruiting.
- Competitive compensation package
- Uncapped Commission Program
- Benefits & Pension Package
- Mileage Allowance
- Awards for top producers and employee tenure
We support initiative, encourage ambition, recognize talent and reward results.
We thank everyone for their interest, however please know that due to the volume of resumes we receive we will only be contacting short-listed applicants. As you look to grow and develop in your career we thank you for considering Drake International.