Arva Flour Mills is hiring! Currently seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Retail Sales Associate (full-time) to join our team!
Arva Flour Mills, in Arva, Ontario located on the banks of the Medway Creek, has been in operation since 1819 and is Canada’s 6th oldest business, The Arva Flour Mills Store is on-site and sells a vast array of organic natural and locally sourced products. The Mill Store is complemented by the Arva Mills Bakery next door.
As a Full-Time Retail Sales Associate, your passion for nutritious food, wellness and the environment, will provide a foundation for excellent customer service interactions and product knowledge for Arva Flour Mills Store customers.
This position is a Full-Time role Monday - Friday although some flexibility may be required. Hours are subject to change with notice.
- Opening and/or closing duties of retail store
- Providing excellent customer service and product knowledge
- General housekeeping and cleanliness of store
- Maintaining in-store inventory and packaging of bulk items
- Ensuring a balanced and organized till
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Current First Aid and CPR (or willingness to obtain certification)
- Retail and cash handling experience
- Required to lift and/or handle heavy objects
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Excellent customer service skills and positive attitude
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to provide a Criminal Records Check
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Application deadline is Monday, November 22