Are you looking to gain some solid Hydraulic Tube Fitting experience? An opportunity to start your career and grow with a reputable company? If so, you are going to love this exciting and new opportunity!
Agilus is currently recruiting for a Permanent Day Shift Hydraulic Tube Fitting position for one of our clients in London, Ontario!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and optimizing customer relations
- Able to layout and build basic power units
- Effectively liaise with other members of divisional team, customers and outside suppliers
- Able to bend and flare hydraulic tubing
- Able to troubleshoot hydraulic machines for basic problems
- Design or recommend special tools and fixtures to aid in production
- Driven to ensure all key performance indicator targets are met
- Work with Prophet 21 software to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness
- Time management skills to serve several customers at the same time and ability to react to quickly changing requirements
- Follow regulations and policies as outlined in company’s employee handbook
- Follow requirements as required by ISO registration
- Follow requirements as required by customer specifics – i.e. contractor registrations
- Other duties or projects as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of job experience
- Able to read hydraulic schematics
- Familiar with bending and flaring steel and stainless tubing
- Competent with 37 deg, face seal and compression systems
- Secondary School Graduate
- Experience with Microsoft Office Productivity Suite
- Able to work in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment demonstrating excellent organizational and time management skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Demonstrate initiative, reliability and positive team attitude
- Full-time, long-term, and permanent employment
- Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Up to $26/hr depending on experience
- Complete benefits package after 6 months, but negotiable
If this position in London, Ontario interests you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call 519-963-8259.
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.
We encourage you to visit www.agilus.ca regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available every day!
Position ID 104466