Wages Range - $14 - $17 per hour depending on the job
Various assignments - day labour to full-time hours for a projected period of time.
Contact us today!
- Positions could involve working with weights that are medium or physical in nature
- Must have CSA approved safety boots or shoes and safety glasses
- Reliability and attendance in critical
- Ability to get yourself to work as not all assignments work well with the bus routes
- Some positions are day labour roles, but we are busy so expect close to full-time hours
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get the job done
- Able to lift weights ranging between 2lbs – 50lbs
- Ability to stand on your feet, lift, push or pull depending on the job
- Follow safety protocols within the client location
Why Work for Express:
Express is a leading Staffing provider in the London and surrounding area who has been in business 40 years. The tenure of our internal staff is 10 years, so feel confident that we know what we are doing. Let us be your stepping stone to a new opportunity!
If this position doesn’t sound like the right one for you, no problem, we have lots, so be sure and connect with us to learn about what else is available or to share with us what specifically would interest you.
Email: jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com
In Person: 300 Dundas Street, 2nd Floor, Suite 200 (8 to 5 p.m. M-F)
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to come forward at any stage of the recruitment process to request accommodations, if needed. Members of our team will consult and create processes that provide individuals with disabilities the best possible recruitment experience