||Feb 28, 2020
Technical Sales Rep - Industrial Gases - London/ Sarnia
Our client, a leader in providing industrial gases is currently looking for a Technical Sales Rep for London/ Sarnia. The main industries sold into are healthcare, food and beverage, universities, and manufacturing and industrial processes.
• Prospecting new customers
• Continue to foster strong relationships with existing customers in order to increase share of wallet
• Conduct effective sales calls, make presentations, and ensure deals are closed in a timely and efficient manner
• Have thorough product knowledge in order to communicate and demonstrate technical proficiency
• Attend and/or participate in annual trade shows and seminars as well various internal meetings and events
• Be knowledgeable of competitive products and systems
* $65,000-75,000 base salary + commissions
* Company car & gas card
* benefits, laptop and cell phone
* Opportunity to work for a company who is renowned for its innovative and environmentally responsible products!
* Min. 3 years of experience in a technical capacity - understanding which industries use what type of gas, etc.
* 3-5 years' of experience in a technical sales capacity
* Post secondary - chemical or mechanical engineering degree
* Need to be self-motivated and well organized
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to navigate and utilize Customer Relationship Management software
* Persistent, ambitious and have a strong drive for success with proven sales results
To apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on "My Randstad" enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.
Application Contact Information