Our London based client is a leader in the manufacturing and distribution of food packaging and food service products is growing. Due to the ongoing demand in this industry, we are looking to add 12 workers to their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
· Perform assembly/production related tasks including, quality inspection, sorting and packaging.
· Adhere to all safety protocols in this facility/team environment.
· Work either 7am – 7pm or 7pm to 7am continental shifts
Schedule and Pay:
· $17.96 per hour on days and $18.71 per hour on nights
· Straight shifts
· Full time hours
· Top performers may be hired after completion of contract.
· Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a production or assembly position.
· Pass a criminal background check.
· Reliable transportation to work.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
Email your Resume to: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros.com
Or CALL US Today at 519-672-7620
Contact us Today!