This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jul 23, 2021
Pathways Employment Help Centre (PEHC) unleashes people’s potential through Employment, Skills Training and Advocacy. Pathways Employment Help Centre is hiring a Marketing Assistant/ Sales and Promotions Coordinator
Job Description: The Marketing Assistant/Sales and Promotions Coordinator will work with our Business Development Coordinator in the creation and implementation of Social Media and Web marketing tools that will promote Pathways Employment Help Centre and its Social Enterprises, including Clean Works and the London Community Woodshop.
- Assist with creation and implementation of strategies for marketing and communication via social media channels including Website, Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter, & Instagram
- Create organizational and client narratives to communicate effectively through story in order to inspire and attract target demographic
- Develop integrated platform for cross organizational social media communication
- Analyze effectiveness of current websites and media
- Refresh web presence across the organization
- Create and Manage Google AdWords campaigns and Google Business portfolios
This is a Canada Summer Jobs funded position. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 30 to be considered.
Interested applicants should send Resume and Cover letter in Microsoft Word format or .pdf format with “Marketing Assistant” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
This application will close on Friday, August 6, at 4:00.
- Presently enrolled in post-secondary institution in either Communications, Marketing or Contemporary Media and/or experience in digital/social media marketing
- Strong knowledge of social media and web based communications
- Knowledge of web design software and platforms is an asset
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated logical thinking and problem solving ability
- Superior writing skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate well with others
Pathways Employment Help Centre is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.