This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 03, 2020
431 Richmond St, Suite 300, London, ON N6A 6E2
If you are an experienced Financial Services Administrative Assistant that wants to work in a great environment with a competitive salary, health benefits and bonus incentive, come join the Robertson Financial Group team. The successful candidate will be accountable for providing a high level of sales support to help attain sales and business goals. In harmony with this objective is an emphasis on satisfying client needs and expectations through efficient and effective service.
Specific Job Functions Include:
Required Skills and Behaviors:
- Process new business and in force applications for life insurance, living benefits, seg funds and mutual funds
- Maintain daily pending folder – update respective advisor until complete
- Respond to queries and requests for information from our customers
- Contact clients for missing information. (arrange for parameds etc)
- Ensure proper documentation is received from advisor (Privacy Disclosure, Commission Disclosure, Appointment Summary, KYC’s, NCAF)
- Assist in preparation of client meetings
- Set up and maintenance of client files
- Set up meetings – arranging advisor schedule.
- Prepare monthly client summary statements.
- Prepare life insurance policy/group benefit quotes & illustrations.
- Maintain product knowledge (read marketing material using software; attend industry meetings and industry courses).
- Maintain knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, access, outlook, calendar)
- Create mail merges/email blasts to existing/potential clients
- Back Up for reception (breaks, lunch & holidays)
Education: LLQP Licensed, Mutual Fund License would be an asset
Please apply via e-mail to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Communication: strong interpersonal skills; keeps people informed; listens well; responds promptly to requests and suggestions; confronts issues in an open and honest manner; excellent written and oral communication skills.
- PC skills: proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Time management and organization: ability to prioritize multiple tasks and expectations; ability to plan and organize work; meets deadlines.
- Professional behavior: is committed to providing support to the highest level of integrity and ethical conduct in all areas of our business.
- Add value, pro-act: innovative spirit; ability to identify what needs to be done, set goals and then achieves them; looks for ways to improve processes, makes it easier for the advisor.
Application Contact Information