||Jun 12, 2020
This Line Operator is the perfect opportunity for those love to do it all. From production, packaging, quality inspection and shipping, you'll get to oversee the product from beginning to end. This company is located on the outskirts of London (aka. no traffic) and it full of growth opportunities. The company itself is expanding but they also offer training programs that come with wage increases as well! Who doesn't want to be rewarded for their hard work and dedication?
What do your days look like:
- Quality Inspection
- Machine Operation
- Machine maintenance and troubleshooting
- Packaging, wrapping, labeling
- Cleaning the facility
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of shifts available (continental and straight shifts, Day shifts being limited)
- $16 hourly with a wage increase at 3 months, 6 months and annually
- 1-5% wage increase annually based on merit
- .50 wage increase for completing optional in-house training programs (up to 4-- or potential for $2.00 wage increase)
- Benefits - Dental, Pharma, Vision, Massage, Chiropractor
- Insurance perks (travel, long-term, accident)
- RRSP Match
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (3-7% average)
What do you need to work here?
- You own method of transportation
- A positive attitude and the desire to learn new things
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong problem-solving abilities
What’s considered an asset (but not mandatory)?
* Forklift experience
Application Contact Information