Express is recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Associate for our client in London, ON for a one year contract! The ideal candidate will have play an important role in overseeing media relations and national advertising portfolio of our client.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
Responsibilities of the job:
· Act as the primary public relations liaison with national Media Outlets as it pertains to organizational campaigns, programs and services, fundraising initiatives and events.
· Responsible for sourcing, securing and managing all advertising campaigns as they pertains to organizational initiatives.
· Writing of stores and copy to support the initiates of the Marketing and Community Engagement department and Corporate Communications Programs.
· Working creatively with the Marketing and Community Engagement team to develop concepts.
· Assisting in the development and monitoring of the strategic direction of the Marketing and Community Engagement department to ensure it aligns with the strategic direction of the organization.
· Support social media activities, website design and maintenance.
· Support Marketing and Design Associate with design and video work as required.
· Diploma or degree in Marketing and Communications and/or similar.
· 3-5 years marketing, media, public relations or advertising experience, in a role such as marketing assistant or communication assistant.
· Knowledge and experience with social media marketing.
· Experience managing HTML and Wordpress websites.
· Experience with graphic design and video is an asset, as is experience working in a Content Management System.
· Must be able to work collaboratively as part of a team.
· Experience using Raisers Edge preferred.
· Clean criminal check required.
What’s in it for you?
· Opportunity to work with exciting and growing companies.
· Compensation: dependent on experience.
· Monday to Friday, daytime hours.
Why Work for Express:
For over 40 years Express Employment Professionals has been the leading Staffing partner in the London and surrounding area. We have a large professional team of senior tenured employees who are working hard to achieve our weekly goal of putting 300 people to work in the London area this year! We are a community driven company that prides itself on the success of others and getting our associates full time work to help better their futures.
Express Employment Professionals is committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices.
To Apply: Email: Jobs.LondonON@expresspros. com with the title "Marketing and Communications Associate"